Laura and Eugene Melnyk's favored Harmony Lodge became a repeat winner of the $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) Sunday at Gulfstream Park, her third consecutive graded stakes victory.
Saturday's $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park will mark the 2004 debut of Follow Me Home and a return to the place that launched a 5-for-12 season for the filly.
Joseph Allen's Randaroo raced close to the lead and then wrested command past the 1/16th marker and drove to victory in the $150,000 Safely Kept Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies Saturday at Pimlico.
Five of the eight starters in Saturday's $150,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Pimlico are added money winners, led by the Tom Amoss-trained Holy Bubbette.
Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s homebred House Party angled out in the stretch and circled her four rivals at the sixteenth pole, drawing off to a 1 1/2-length victory over favored Chimichurri in the $100,000 Old Hat Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile