Laura and Eugene Melnyk's favored Harmony Lodge became a repeat winner of the $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) Sunday at Gulfstream Park, her third consecutive graded stakes victory.
Saturday's $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park will mark the 2004 debut of Follow Me Home and a return to the place that launched a 5-for-12 season for the filly.
Joseph Allen's Randaroo raced close to the lead and then wrested command past the 1/16th marker and drove to victory in the $150,000 Safely Kept Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies Saturday at Pimlico.
Five of the eight starters in Saturday's $150,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Pimlico are added money winners, led by the Tom Amoss-trained Holy Bubbette.
Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s homebred House Party angled out in the stretch and circled her four rivals at the sixteenth pole, drawing off to a 1 1/2-length victory over favored Chimichurri in the $100,000 Old Hat Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash