Laura and Eugene Melnyk's favored Harmony Lodge became a repeat winner of the $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) Sunday at Gulfstream Park, her third consecutive graded stakes victory.
Saturday's $100,000 First Lady Handicap (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park will mark the 2004 debut of Follow Me Home and a return to the place that launched a 5-for-12 season for the filly.
Joseph Allen's Randaroo raced close to the lead and then wrested command past the 1/16th marker and drove to victory in the $150,000 Safely Kept Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies Saturday at Pimlico.
Five of the eight starters in Saturday's $150,000 Safely Kept Breeders' Cup (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Pimlico are added money winners, led by the Tom Amoss-trained Holy Bubbette.
Joseph V. Shields Jr.'s homebred House Party angled out in the stretch and circled her four rivals at the sixteenth pole, drawing off to a 1 1/2-length victory over favored Chimichurri in the $100,000 Old Hat Stakes for 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday