Sheikh Mohammed's Darley will relocate nearly all of its Australian stallion roster to the operation's purpose-built stallion farms near Aberdeen, New South Wales, and Seymour, Victoria, for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere season.
Robert F. Flynn announced his resignation from the New York Racing Association's Board of Trustees April 7, citing his responsibilities as executive director of the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Robert F. Flynn has been named to the Board of Trustees of the New York Racing Association. The appointment is subject to the approval of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
- By Tom LaMarra
Michael Flynn, executive vice president of the Maryland Horse Breeders Association, left the organization June 11. Flynn accepted the position earlier this year when Tim Capps resigned to take a position with the Maryland Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins