Sheikh Mohammed's Darley will relocate nearly all of its Australian stallion roster to the operation's purpose-built stallion farms near Aberdeen, New South Wales, and Seymour, Victoria, for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere season.
Robert F. Flynn announced his resignation from the New York Racing Association's Board of Trustees April 7, citing his responsibilities as executive director of the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Robert F. Flynn has been named to the Board of Trustees of the New York Racing Association. The appointment is subject to the approval of the New York State Racing and Wagering Board.
Michael Flynn, executive vice president of the Maryland Horse Breeders Association, left the organization June 11. Flynn accepted the position earlier this year when Tim Capps resigned to take a position with the Maryland Jockey Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- For Joe Rocco Jr., It's All About the Horse
- Sire Tapit Closing in on Record Season
- Aktabantay Knocked Out of BC Juvenile Turf
- Asmussen Aims to Make Untapable Feel at Home
- Santa Anita Confident in New Dirt Surface
- TimeformUS Breeders' Cup Preview: Distaff
- Top Decile Under Radar for Juvenile Fillies
- Northern Cal Trainers On Cup's Center Stage