The dispersal of breeding stock owned by Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud was held yesterday at One Tree Hill in South Australia. It was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
After 40 years as a leading breeding operation, Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud yesterday dispersed it stock at One Tree Hill in South Australia. The auction was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis