The dispersal of breeding stock owned by Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud was held yesterday at One Tree Hill in South Australia. It was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
After 40 years as a leading breeding operation, Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud yesterday dispersed it stock at One Tree Hill in South Australia. The auction was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al