When Keeneland resumes its spring juvenile racing schedule Thursday, April 18 with a 4 1/2-furlong race for fillies, the field is scheduled to include two runners with previous starts.
Loving what you do for a living certainly improves your odds at succeeding. At least, that was the case for Tim Kegel, a Louisville-based bloodstock agent, who has certainly had his share of success.
Charles D. Miller's Prospective Saint, coming off a second-place finish in the Princess Rooney (gr. I) during Calder Race Course's "Summit of Speed" July 15, is the 119-pound top weight for Saturday's $150,000 Gardenia Handicap (gr. III) at Ellis Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite