Jeanne G. Vance's Postponed and Godolphin Racing's Curule each put in works over the fast main track at Saratoga Wednesday in preparation for Saturday's $1-million 1 1/4-mile Travers Stakes (gr. I).
Jeanne Vance's Lemon Drop Kid won his third consecutive race since adding blinkers after a third-place finish in the Pimlico Special (gr. I), winning the $1,042,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) by two lengths over Cat Thief Sunday at Saratoga.
Suburban Handicap (gr. II) winner Lemon Drop Kid and Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) winner Golden Missile were on the track at Saratoga Thursday morning preparing for Sunday's $750,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California