Jeanne G. Vance's Postponed and Godolphin Racing's Curule each put in works over the fast main track at Saratoga Wednesday in preparation for Saturday's $1-million 1 1/4-mile Travers Stakes (gr. I).
Jeanne Vance's Lemon Drop Kid won his third consecutive race since adding blinkers after a third-place finish in the Pimlico Special (gr. I), winning the $1,042,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) by two lengths over Cat Thief Sunday at Saratoga.
Suburban Handicap (gr. II) winner Lemon Drop Kid and Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) winner Golden Missile were on the track at Saratoga Thursday morning preparing for Sunday's $750,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Playing Exactas at the Summit of Speed
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate