Jeanne G. Vance's Postponed and Godolphin Racing's Curule each put in works over the fast main track at Saratoga Wednesday in preparation for Saturday's $1-million 1 1/4-mile Travers Stakes (gr. I).
Jeanne Vance's Lemon Drop Kid won his third consecutive race since adding blinkers after a third-place finish in the Pimlico Special (gr. I), winning the $1,042,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) by two lengths over Cat Thief Sunday at Saratoga.
Suburban Handicap (gr. II) winner Lemon Drop Kid and Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) winner Golden Missile were on the track at Saratoga Thursday morning preparing for Sunday's $750,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown