Wasted Tears, undefeated on the Lone Star Park turf, took the field nearly all the way in winning the $200,000 Ouija Board Distaff Handicap (gr. IIIT) May 25 in track-record time in her graded stakes debut May 25.
Dr. John A. Chandler's homebred Seaspeak, who won the Bryan Station (gr. IIIT) last fall at Keeneland but was later disqualified for interference in the stretch, will try again to notch his first graded stakes victory in the $200,000 Dallas Turf Cup (gr. IIIT) May 25 at Lone Star Park.
I Lost My Choo showed no rust from a nearly seven-month layoff, as the 4-year-old filly drew away in mid-stretch for a two-length score in the $100,000 Honey Fox (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Gulfstream Park March 7.
Callwood Dancer, Canada's Sovereign Award champion turf mare in 2008, takes on nine rivals in the $125,000 Suwannee River Stakes (gr. IIIT) over the Gulfstream Park turf Feb. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance