Fleet Valid, a hard knocking gelding by Montbrook, was a just a claimer during the majority of his 28 starts. read blog
Godolphin's big year continued Oct. 24 when odds-on choice Vineyard Haven burst through along the inside in deep stretch to capture the $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) over a sloppy track at Laurel Park.
Jason, Tom, and Rich Nilsen of brisnet preview the Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) at Laurel. Watch Now
Three-year-old Vineyard Haven, winner of Saratoga's King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) before being disqualified in his only start in the past eight months, faces older horses for the first time in the $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) at Laurel Park Oct. 24.
Diabolical will seek his first graded stakes win when he heads to the post for the Emirates Airlines Maryland Breeders' Cup Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Pimlico on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard on Saturday. The three-time stakes-winning son of Artax will face seven opponents, including five stakes winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded