Fleet Valid, a hard knocking gelding by Montbrook, was a just a claimer during the majority of his 28 starts. read blog
Godolphin's big year continued Oct. 24 when odds-on choice Vineyard Haven burst through along the inside in deep stretch to capture the $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) over a sloppy track at Laurel Park.
Jason, Tom, and Rich Nilsen of brisnet preview the Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) at Laurel. Watch Now
Three-year-old Vineyard Haven, winner of Saratoga's King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) before being disqualified in his only start in the past eight months, faces older horses for the first time in the $300,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (gr. I) at Laurel Park Oct. 24.
Diabolical will seek his first graded stakes win when he heads to the post for the Emirates Airlines Maryland Breeders' Cup Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Pimlico on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard on Saturday. The three-time stakes-winning son of Artax will face seven opponents, including five stakes winners.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move