A $1.45 million Dubawi filly headed Keeneland September's third session, which posted overall declines Sept. 10. But the auction's overall average and median remain ahead of last year's clip.
Flaxman Stables bought the lone Dubawi yearling in the Keeneland September sale Sept. 10 for $1.45 million. Out of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Casual Look, the bay filly was bred by William S. Farish.
Tapestry brought heavy favorite Taghrooda's unbeaten record to a shocking halt Aug. 22 in the Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Competitive Field of 12 Distaffers in Frankel
- Leading Sire of 2014 - Tapit
- Can Shared Belief Be Beaten in the Malibu?
- NY to Adopt ARCI Rules on Multiple Violations
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic