A $1.45 million Dubawi filly headed Keeneland September's third session, which posted overall declines Sept. 10. But the auction's overall average and median remain ahead of last year's clip.
Flaxman Stables bought the lone Dubawi yearling in the Keeneland September sale Sept. 10 for $1.45 million. Out of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Casual Look, the bay filly was bred by William S. Farish.
Tapestry brought heavy favorite Taghrooda's unbeaten record to a shocking halt Aug. 22 in the Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale