A $1.45 million Dubawi filly headed Keeneland September's third session, which posted overall declines Sept. 10. But the auction's overall average and median remain ahead of last year's clip.
Flaxman Stables bought the lone Dubawi yearling in the Keeneland September sale Sept. 10 for $1.45 million. Out of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Casual Look, the bay filly was bred by William S. Farish.
Tapestry brought heavy favorite Taghrooda's unbeaten record to a shocking halt Aug. 22 in the Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- New York Dinner Benefits Grayson-Jockey Club
- Blazing Speed to Try for Repeat in Hong Kong
- Palm Meadows to Remain Open For Summer
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby