A $1.45 million Dubawi filly headed Keeneland September's third session, which posted overall declines Sept. 10. But the auction's overall average and median remain ahead of last year's clip.
Flaxman Stables bought the lone Dubawi yearling in the Keeneland September sale Sept. 10 for $1.45 million. Out of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Casual Look, the bay filly was bred by William S. Farish.
Tapestry brought heavy favorite Taghrooda's unbeaten record to a shocking halt Aug. 22 in the Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- Outplay Outclasses Competition in Curlin Stakes
- Bidding on Belmont Land Allowed; NHL Team Interested
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Litfin at Large: Big 3-Year-Old Races This Weekend
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Monmouth's Big Day
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Miss Temple City Set for U.S. Return in Matchmaker
- Queen's Plate Winner Holy Helena Aiming for Alabama
- Terra Promessa, Paid Up Subscriber Face Off in Shuvee
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory