A $1.45 million Dubawi filly headed Keeneland September's third session, which posted overall declines Sept. 10. But the auction's overall average and median remain ahead of last year's clip.
Flaxman Stables bought the lone Dubawi yearling in the Keeneland September sale Sept. 10 for $1.45 million. Out of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) winner Casual Look, the bay filly was bred by William S. Farish.
Tapestry brought heavy favorite Taghrooda's unbeaten record to a shocking halt Aug. 22 in the Darley Yorkshire Oaks (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge