Wishing Gate, second in the Del Mar Oaks (gr. I) this summer, heads a well-matched field of 11 sophomore fillies in the $100,000 Autumn Miss Stakes (gr. IIIT) at one mile on turf Oct. 26 at Santa Anita Park.
Ten sophomore fillies vie for a first graded stakes win in the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) at 1 1/8 miles on the Santa Anita Park turf course April 6.
Fast-developing Travesura took the lead at the start and was never headed while shaking up the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-old fillies on the turf at odds of 11-1 Nov. 24 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Three weeks after suffering her first defeat in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT), Flashy Ways will try to redeem herself in the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park Nov. 24.
When Chad Reed's parents gave him a $5,000 budget to pick out a mare at the 2009 Keeneland November mixed sale at age 12, he never dreamed it would eventually result in a Breeders' Cup starter. read blog
The winners of two $100,000 stakes races for 2-year-olds on the turf at Santa Anita Park on Oct. 8 will likely head to the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile