The connections of California Chrome have asked New York regulators and stewards for permission to race the winner of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands and Preakness Stakes with a nasal strip in the Belmont Stakes.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Among the speakers for an April 9 seminar on exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage are three trainers, officials announced.
A seminar called "Flair Nasal Strips: The Clinically Proven Alternative to Lasix" will be held at Keeneland April 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Churchill Downs Opens 12-Day Meet Sept. 5
- Viva Lad Steps Up for Presque Isle Mile
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon