The connections of California Chrome have asked New York regulators and stewards for permission to race the winner of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands and Preakness Stakes with a nasal strip in the Belmont Stakes.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Among the speakers for an April 9 seminar on exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage are three trainers, officials announced.
A seminar called "Flair Nasal Strips: The Clinically Proven Alternative to Lasix" will be held at Keeneland April 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid