The connections of California Chrome have asked New York regulators and stewards for permission to race the winner of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands and Preakness Stakes with a nasal strip in the Belmont Stakes.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Among the speakers for an April 9 seminar on exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage are three trainers, officials announced.
A seminar called "Flair Nasal Strips: The Clinically Proven Alternative to Lasix" will be held at Keeneland April 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Barretts October Yearling Catalog Available
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing