TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays for the Bed o' Roses and the Summertime Oaks. read blog
Claire Novak and Tom LaMarra handicap the Bed o' Roses Handicap at Belmont Park this weekend. watch video
Merry Meadow, who has placed in 18 of 20 career starts, will try to post a second straight grade III victory when she faces an expected 10 other older fillies and mares in the Bed o' Roses Handicap June 21 at Belmont Park.
After finishing second in her 2014 debut, Kauai Katie appears ready for a top effort in the $150,000 Vagrancy Handicap (gr. III) May 17 at Belmont Park.
Finishing far behind champion Groupie Doll in her first start of the year, Heart Stealer got back to the winner's circle in the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 22 at Gulfstream Park.
Centrique, one of three from trainer Marty Wolfson's barn, appears to be the one to beat in an evenly matched renewal of the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 22 at Gulfstream Park.
Two-time champion Groupie Doll provided a satisfying conclusion to her stellar career with an eye-catching last-to-first romp in the $200,000 Hurricane Bertie Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 9 at Gulfstream Park.
After a less than satisfying outcome in the Cigar Mile (gr. I) in November, owner Mandy Pope says she couldn't bear to see two-time female sprint champion Groupie Doll end her career that way.
The longest shot on the board at 17-1, Barry L. King's Flashy Lassie came from off the pace to collar Five Star Momma in the late going to take the $109,300 Debutante (gr. III) June 25 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews