TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays for the Bed o' Roses and the Summertime Oaks. read blog
Claire Novak and Tom LaMarra handicap the Bed o' Roses Handicap at Belmont Park this weekend. watch video
Merry Meadow, who has placed in 18 of 20 career starts, will try to post a second straight grade III victory when she faces an expected 10 other older fillies and mares in the Bed o' Roses Handicap June 21 at Belmont Park.
After finishing second in her 2014 debut, Kauai Katie appears ready for a top effort in the $150,000 Vagrancy Handicap (gr. III) May 17 at Belmont Park.
Finishing far behind champion Groupie Doll in her first start of the year, Heart Stealer got back to the winner's circle in the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 22 at Gulfstream Park.
Centrique, one of three from trainer Marty Wolfson's barn, appears to be the one to beat in an evenly matched renewal of the $200,000 Inside Information Stakes (gr. II) March 22 at Gulfstream Park.
Two-time champion Groupie Doll provided a satisfying conclusion to her stellar career with an eye-catching last-to-first romp in the $200,000 Hurricane Bertie Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 9 at Gulfstream Park.
After a less than satisfying outcome in the Cigar Mile (gr. I) in November, owner Mandy Pope says she couldn't bear to see two-time female sprint champion Groupie Doll end her career that way.
The longest shot on the board at 17-1, Barry L. King's Flashy Lassie came from off the pace to collar Five Star Momma in the late going to take the $109,300 Debutante (gr. III) June 25 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint