Other than different post positions, handicappers will find little change in Saturday's $100,000-added Cicada (gr. III) at Aqueduct, which was rescheduled from last Saturday.
Stewart Armstrong's Five Star Daydream is at the front of the line of horses trickling up from Florida to return to their New York base for the rest of the year. In Saturday's 15th running of the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs at Aqueduct, the Five Star Day filly will try for her fourth career victory against a quick group of contenders.
Gainesway Stable's Successful Outlook made her stakes debut in Friday's $106,200 Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies a winning one at Aqueduct, drawing off in the final stages to remain unbeaten in two starts.
Five Star Daydream, a winner of her last three starts for trainer Shug McGaughey, could be the filly to beat in Friday's re-scheduled $100,000-added Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms