Other than different post positions, handicappers will find little change in Saturday's $100,000-added Cicada (gr. III) at Aqueduct, which was rescheduled from last Saturday.
Stewart Armstrong's Five Star Daydream is at the front of the line of horses trickling up from Florida to return to their New York base for the rest of the year. In Saturday's 15th running of the $100,000 Cicada Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at six furlongs at Aqueduct, the Five Star Day filly will try for her fourth career victory against a quick group of contenders.
Gainesway Stable's Successful Outlook made her stakes debut in Friday's $106,200 Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies a winning one at Aqueduct, drawing off in the final stages to remain unbeaten in two starts.
Five Star Daydream, a winner of her last three starts for trainer Shug McGaughey, could be the filly to beat in Friday's re-scheduled $100,000-added Tempted (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule