Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II) winner Alpha was installed as the 5-2 morning line favorite in an 11-horse field drawn for the Aug. 25 Travers Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course.
Trainer Ian Wilkes declared Neck 'n Neck ready for the Aug. 25 Travers Stakes (gr. I) after the Jim Dandy (gr. II) runner-up breezed five furlongs in 1:00.09 at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 20 in New York.
- By Vic Zast
Even on College Day, the backyard of Saratoga should not be confused with the infield of Churchill Downs on Kentucky Derby Day. read blog
Street Life earned street cred at Saratoga Race Course July 27, punching his ticket to the Aug. 25 Travers Stakes (gr. I) by taking the $100,000 Curlin Stakes for Magnolia Racing Stable and Hidden Brook Farm.
Join Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk to talk Belmont Stakes and the Triple Crown. Read Transcript
Will I'll Have Another be crowned as Triple Crown winner number 12? Or will there be a spoiler? Predict the Order
With two Belmont Stakes (gr. I) hopefuls having completed their final workouts, trainers of other contenders for the June 9 classic have firmed up their plans.
With a steady rain falling, dual classic winner I'll Have Another galloped a mile at Belmont Park May 25 as he continued to prepare for attempt at history in the June 9 Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- Ageless May Have Ideal Set-Up in Royal North
- La Verdad True Speed of Honorable Miss at Spa
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher