With three select juvenile sales in the books for 2010, the president of the NATC discusses the marketplace for Thoroughbreds.
Businessman purchased Turf Paradise in 2000; battles with major league sports, Native American casinos for the entertainment dollar in recession-battered economy in Phoenix metroplex
Trainer ran two 3-year-olds in the Feb. 27 Borderland Derby at Sunland Park. Raise the Bar finished first, but was DQ'd to second behind his other colt, Storming Saint. It was 8 3/4 lengths back to the third-placed runner.
Documentary filmmaker is putting finishing touches on 'Thoroughbred' which will debut on KET March 8.
Former president of the Maryland Jockey Club heads group that seeks to purchase the MJC from a bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
Founder of EQB is also the founder and CEO of Blow Horn Equity, a bidder for the Maryland Jockey Club that is currently owned by the bankrupt Magna Entertainment Corp.
We caught up with trainer Al Stall Jr. Dec. 14 as his last training set of the day went out and asked him five questions.
The Sunland Derby on March 28 will be graded for the first time in 2010. We caught up with Sunland Park publicity director Eric Alwan this week as he was preparing for the track's opening and asked him five questions.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules