Group I-placed Sovereign Debt brought the highest price at the Tattersalls February sale Feb. 6 at Park Paddocks in Newmarket, selling for 145,000 guineas ($248,289 in United States funds) to trainer David Nicholls.
The median price rose 33.3% from 2008 during the opening session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale Oct. 26 in England. However, the gross revenue and average price suffered moderate setbacks, falling 12.6% and 11.1%, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- PA-Bred Stakes Schedule Begins in Earnest
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'