Grade II winner Seattle Fitz, who was retired last month with an ankle injury, will stand in 2005 at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
West Point Stable's Seattle Fitz held off favored Dynever on Saturday for a half-length victory in the 116th running of the $250,000 Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II).
The Kiaran McLaughlin-trained Seattle Fitz scored a 1 1/2-length win in the $100,000 William Donald Schaefer Handicap (gr. III) on the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard Saturday at Pimlico Race Course.
Seattle Fitz held off even-money favorite Evening Attire for a nose victory in the $110,000 Aqueduct Handicap (gr. III) Saturday at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off