Grade II winner Seattle Fitz, who was retired last month with an ankle injury, will stand in 2005 at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
West Point Stable's Seattle Fitz held off favored Dynever on Saturday for a half-length victory in the 116th running of the $250,000 Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II).
The Kiaran McLaughlin-trained Seattle Fitz scored a 1 1/2-length win in the $100,000 William Donald Schaefer Handicap (gr. III) on the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard Saturday at Pimlico Race Course.
Seattle Fitz held off even-money favorite Evening Attire for a nose victory in the $110,000 Aqueduct Handicap (gr. III) Saturday at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Slideshow: Kelso: 5 Time HOY 50th Anniversary
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees