Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win
- National HBPA Set for Convention in March in Las Vegas
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic