Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormy Lucy Provides Matriarch Stunner
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Del Mar Sees Daily Handle Drop for Fall Meet
- Mr Speaker Retired, Will Stand at Lane's End
- Dressed in Hermes Up Late for DeMille Win
- Melmich Breaks Track Record in Valedictory
- 'All Others' Choice in Pool 1 of KDFW
- Poshsky Rallies to Take Berkeley Handicap
- Steward Tom Ward Works Final Day at Del Mar
- Mohaymen Heads South After Remsen Victory