Splash Point turned the tables on rival Zanzamar as he charged from well off the pace to win the $250,000 UAE 2000 Guineas Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 10.
A total of 989 horses from 21 countries were nominated to the March 26 Dubai World Cup day card at Nad Al Sheba Race Course.
Godolphin's Firebreak, a 5-year-old son of Charnwood Forest, ran out a facile winner of the Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) on the Nad Al Sheba dirt Saturday night.
American-based millionaire Morluc is among 79 entries for the group I Darley July Cup at England's Newmarket Racecourse on July 10. The 2003 Darley July Cup, supported by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley Stud since 1996, has gone up in value to £250,000, a £30,000 increase over the 2002 figure, when there were 57 entries.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North