While it's common knowledge within the Thoroughbred industry that trainer Jeff Mullins is in hot water with the New York Racing Association for administering a herbal cough remedy to his horse Gato Go Win prior to the April 6 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct, fans and horseman who are not familiar with various equine medications may be wondering exactly what ingredients make up this over-the-counter product.
Because of anticipated inclement weather conditions as a result of Hurricane Ivan, all Finish Line off-track betting locations in southeast Louisiana will be closed Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis