New York area residents now have a new place to look for Thoroughbreds who can be retrained as hunter/jumper, dressage and pleasure horses.
By Robert D. Fierro -- Jerry Brody told you what he thought and didn't mind being quoted that way. Tall, stately, with a perennially skeptical smile, he'd wander and work the sales like he worked his restaurants, mixing and mingling at tracks across the world, catering and pandering to no one except his beloved Marlene, who adored him in return.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Engaging On-Track Fans With Social Games
- Paulick Presented With Bergstein Award
- Genetics Behind Horses' Face and Leg Markings Studied
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29