Paul Nicol Jr. enjoyed Tuesday's wet weather at Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack when he passed the 3,000 mark in career wins. The 45-year-old from Annapolis, Md., joins Leslie Hulet and Kevin Whitley as the only Finger Lakes jockeys to reach the milestone.
Most Popular Stories
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Live Racing Blows In at Mahoning Valley
- Catching Up with Go for Gin
- 32 Horses Die in Chicago-Area Stable Fire
- Lope de Vega Colt Leads Tattersalls Trading
- Salute the Sarge to E.A. Ranches in Calif.
- NEHBPA Files Application to Operate Suffolk
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout