Although he'll be facing some stakes winners when he makes the first stakes start of his career April 4 in the Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, Favorite Tale figures to receive plenty of attention.
The question today's handicapper must ask is how much weight matters. read blog
Four weeks after a memorable stretch drive in which Samraat just held off Uncle Sigh in the Withers Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, those two rivals will hook up again in the Gotham Stakes (gr. II) March 1.
A stacked field of 3-year-olds are set to compete in the Holy Bull Stakes. Claire Novak and Frank Angst give their picks on who you need to watch and wager with in the race. watch video
Undefeated Jose Sea View, the only stakes winner in the field of the Nov. 3 Nashua Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Racetrack, will attempt to keep his record perfect when he races on dirt for the first time in the one-mile event.
Trainer Todd Pletcher swept last year's Matron and Futurity stakes for 2-year-olds last year at Belmont Park with Kauai Katie and Overanalyze, and is well positioned to try it again Sept. 29 in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow