Midnight Lute, who scored his first career stakes victory last October in Keeneland's Perryville (gr. III), returns to the Lexington track for the $400,000 Commonwealth Breeders' Cup (gr. II) on Saturday.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Churchill Downs has postponed asking its board of directors to approve the financing for a $100 million renovation project. The company is still negotiating some public assistance deals and is tweaking the project's design.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes
- Pletcher Seeking Third Belmont Stakes