Midnight Lute, who scored his first career stakes victory last October in Keeneland's Perryville (gr. III), returns to the Lexington track for the $400,000 Commonwealth Breeders' Cup (gr. II) on Saturday.
Tampa Bay Downs announced Monday that Margo Flynn has been promoted to vice president of marketing and publicity and Greg Gelyon has been named vice president of finance.
Churchill Downs has postponed asking its board of directors to approve the financing for a $100 million renovation project. The company is still negotiating some public assistance deals and is tweaking the project's design.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- New Meet, New Racing Surface
- Shedding My Mask
- A Great Ambassador
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015