Edmund Gann's Final Destination, a champion and classic winner in her native New Zealand and a U.S. grade II winner, has been retired from racing
The little filly Dublino, making her 2003 seasonal debut, unleashed her reliably powerful stretch run to pull away in Sunday's $111,000 Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares on the turf at Hollywood Park.
Final Destination, a graded stakes winner on two continents, seeks her sixth straight victory Sunday in the Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT), a $100,000-added test for fillies and mares at one mile on turf.
New Zealand-bred Final Destination won the $150,000 Buena Vista Handicap (gr. IIT) for older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park on Monday, her second victory in two U.S. starts for owner Edmund Gann and trainer Bobby Frankel.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Pleasantly Perfect Sold to Stand in Turkey
- Eastern Fillies Top Good Field in Goldikova
- TVG Offering Shared Belief Guaranteed Odds
- Smith Has Calming Influence on Tom's Tribute
- Identifying Profitable Yearlings In-Utero
- BC 2014: Shared Belief at Santa Anita
- BC, NBC Extend Media Rights Deal 10 Years
- Breeders' Cup Friday Selections
- Lameness Knocks Magician Out of BC Turf