Tom LaMarra and Claire Novak handicap a few choice races from the Breeders' Cup providing insight from past performances and on site impressions. The Classic will be covered in tomorrow's show. watch video
The Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries are out. Evan looks at the Filly and Mare Sprint, Filly and Mare Turf, Dirt Mile and Classic. Watch Video
Oprah Winney exits an effort that disappointed her connections in the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint, but the competition will be softer for their filly in the $75,000 Garland of Roses Handicap at Aqueduct on Dec. 1.
Trainer Jeremy Noseda, responsible for 2004 Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner Wilko, will have two, maybe three, runners at this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships at Monmouth Park.
- By Esther Marr
New Jersey-bred Wild Gams, who is fully accustomed to running in the Northeast, will have a home-court advantage if she competes in the $1-million Filly & Mare Sprint Oct. 26 at Monmouth Park.
The verdict is in and Madame Pietra has been flown to Florida to participate in the Filly and Mare Sprint on Sunshine Millions Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer