Hibaayeb shed her maiden tag in the best possible way, driving up the rail under Neil Callan to win the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 26.
Rainbow View remained perfect with a dominating 2 1/2-length victory in the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 27. The victory was one of two group I wins on the day for trainer John Gosden and jockey Jimmy Fortune, who also teamed up to capture the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Sponsored by Sony) (Eng-I) with Raven's Pass.
Breeders' Cup president and CEO Greg Avioli was joined by Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey at Ascot Racecourse in England, the afternoon of Sept. 26 to discuss the first "Win & You're In" tie-up with a European racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala