A full field of 20 and one horse on the also-eligible list is expected to be entered in this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
They might not win, but they could hit the board at long odds read blog
Grade I winner Southern Image, who is standing his first season at Taylor Made Farm near Nicholasville, Ky., under the Taylor Made/WinStar banner, will shuttle in 2006 to Widden Stud near Denman, Australia.
A California Field Poll finds that Proposition 68, an initiative that could bring slot machines to 16 racetracks and card rooms in the state, has lost significant ground since an initial polling in May.
Reflecting the lack of a solid favorite, or any favorite at all, Kentucky Derby Future Wager bettors hammered the field down to the even-money favorite after the first day of wagering in pool one Thursday.
Reflecting the lack of a strong favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby, bettors have made the mutuel field a prohibitive favorite in the first day of wagering in Pool One of the Kentucky Derby Future Wager.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident