A full field of 20 and one horse on the also-eligible list is expected to be entered in this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
They might not win, but they could hit the board at long odds read blog
Grade I winner Southern Image, who is standing his first season at Taylor Made Farm near Nicholasville, Ky., under the Taylor Made/WinStar banner, will shuttle in 2006 to Widden Stud near Denman, Australia.
A California Field Poll finds that Proposition 68, an initiative that could bring slot machines to 16 racetracks and card rooms in the state, has lost significant ground since an initial polling in May.
Reflecting the lack of a solid favorite, or any favorite at all, Kentucky Derby Future Wager bettors hammered the field down to the even-money favorite after the first day of wagering in pool one Thursday.
Reflecting the lack of a strong favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby, bettors have made the mutuel field a prohibitive favorite in the first day of wagering in Pool One of the Kentucky Derby Future Wager.
Most Popular Stories
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch