A full field of 20 and one horse on the also-eligible list is expected to be entered in this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
They might not win, but they could hit the board at long odds read blog
Grade I winner Southern Image, who is standing his first season at Taylor Made Farm near Nicholasville, Ky., under the Taylor Made/WinStar banner, will shuttle in 2006 to Widden Stud near Denman, Australia.
A California Field Poll finds that Proposition 68, an initiative that could bring slot machines to 16 racetracks and card rooms in the state, has lost significant ground since an initial polling in May.
Reflecting the lack of a solid favorite, or any favorite at all, Kentucky Derby Future Wager bettors hammered the field down to the even-money favorite after the first day of wagering in pool one Thursday.
Reflecting the lack of a strong favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby, bettors have made the mutuel field a prohibitive favorite in the first day of wagering in Pool One of the Kentucky Derby Future Wager.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September