Peter Bradley and Thomas VanMeter II's Gino's Spirits saved ground along the inside and rallied through the stretch to win the $111,200 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths Saturday at Belmont Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Philip Johnson will saddle two fillies in the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Belmont Park, including Storm Dream, the lone 3-year-old in the field.
Boiling Spring Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) winner Storm Dream and Fictitious, winner of the De La Rose Handicap (gr. IIIT), head the six horses listed as probable for the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT). The one-mile turf race for fillies and mares 3-years-old and up will be run Saturday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate