Peter Bradley and Thomas VanMeter II's Gino's Spirits saved ground along the inside and rallied through the stretch to win the $111,200 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths Saturday at Belmont Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Philip Johnson will saddle two fillies in the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Belmont Park, including Storm Dream, the lone 3-year-old in the field.
Boiling Spring Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) winner Storm Dream and Fictitious, winner of the De La Rose Handicap (gr. IIIT), head the six horses listed as probable for the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT). The one-mile turf race for fillies and mares 3-years-old and up will be run Saturday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe Retired, to Keeneland November Sale
- Songbird Works at Del Mar, Cotillion Next
- 'Champagne' Seeks Del Mar Double in Debutante
- KY Downs to Open With Loaded All-Turf Card
- Next Step for Undefeated Three Rules
- Frosted Faces Eight in Woodward
- Sweet Loretta Aims for Grade I in Spinaway
- Made You Look Finds Way in With Anticipation
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record