Peter Bradley and Thomas VanMeter II's Gino's Spirits saved ground along the inside and rallied through the stretch to win the $111,200 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) by 2 3/4 lengths Saturday at Belmont Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Philip Johnson will saddle two fillies in the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT) Saturday at Belmont Park, including Storm Dream, the lone 3-year-old in the field.
Boiling Spring Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) winner Storm Dream and Fictitious, winner of the De La Rose Handicap (gr. IIIT), head the six horses listed as probable for the $100,000 Noble Damsel Handicap (gr. IIIT). The one-mile turf race for fillies and mares 3-years-old and up will be run Saturday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win