Patrick Valenzuela has announced his latest comeback through agent Tom Knust, that he plans to return to race riding at Betfair Hollywood Park April 26.
A win's a win, so it made no difference to jockey Fernando Valenzuela that his first victory in nearly 15 months came in a race that was reduced to three horses at Santa Anita due to four scratches, two at the starting gate.
Jockey Fernando Valenzuela, sidelined with an injury suffered at Santa Anita last March 2, is set for a comeback.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality