Patrick Valenzuela has announced his latest comeback through agent Tom Knust, that he plans to return to race riding at Betfair Hollywood Park April 26.
A win's a win, so it made no difference to jockey Fernando Valenzuela that his first victory in nearly 15 months came in a race that was reduced to three horses at Santa Anita due to four scratches, two at the starting gate.
Jockey Fernando Valenzuela, sidelined with an injury suffered at Santa Anita last March 2, is set for a comeback.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride