Patrick Valenzuela has announced his latest comeback through agent Tom Knust, that he plans to return to race riding at Betfair Hollywood Park April 26.
A win's a win, so it made no difference to jockey Fernando Valenzuela that his first victory in nearly 15 months came in a race that was reduced to three horses at Santa Anita due to four scratches, two at the starting gate.
Jockey Fernando Valenzuela, sidelined with an injury suffered at Santa Anita last March 2, is set for a comeback.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course