The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Thursday that Ferguson Taylor, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup Limited will retire effective April 1.
The newly constituted 14-member Breeders' Cup Ltd. board of directors held its first meeting Thursday and elected William Farish Jr. as chairman.
Peggy Hendershot has been promoted to vice president of corporate communications, and Ayse Nahum has been elevated to the position of vice president of information systems, it was announced Friday by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic