The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Thursday that Ferguson Taylor, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup Limited will retire effective April 1.
The newly constituted 14-member Breeders' Cup Ltd. board of directors held its first meeting Thursday and elected William Farish Jr. as chairman.
Peggy Hendershot has been promoted to vice president of corporate communications, and Ayse Nahum has been elevated to the position of vice president of information systems, it was announced Friday by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA).
Most Popular Stories
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- Horseplayers Support USADA Oversight
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch