The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Thursday that Ferguson Taylor, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup Limited will retire effective April 1.
The newly constituted 14-member Breeders' Cup Ltd. board of directors held its first meeting Thursday and elected William Farish Jr. as chairman.
Peggy Hendershot has been promoted to vice president of corporate communications, and Ayse Nahum has been elevated to the position of vice president of information systems, it was announced Friday by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA).
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field