The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Thursday that Ferguson Taylor, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup Limited will retire effective April 1.
The newly constituted 14-member Breeders' Cup Ltd. board of directors held its first meeting Thursday and elected William Farish Jr. as chairman.
Peggy Hendershot has been promoted to vice president of corporate communications, and Ayse Nahum has been elevated to the position of vice president of information systems, it was announced Friday by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner