The National Thoroughbred Racing Association and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Thursday that Ferguson Taylor, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer of the NTRA and Breeders' Cup Limited will retire effective April 1.
The newly constituted 14-member Breeders' Cup Ltd. board of directors held its first meeting Thursday and elected William Farish Jr. as chairman.
Peggy Hendershot has been promoted to vice president of corporate communications, and Ayse Nahum has been elevated to the position of vice president of information systems, it was announced Friday by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA).
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- National HBPA Sets Convention Agenda
- Racing Investigators to Meet in NJ in March
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- TCA to Present Awards of Merit
- Catastrophic Equine Injuries' Impact on Jockey Injuries
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title