Three sons of leading sire Tapit top the list of previously purchased horses that are pinhooks consigned to the Saratoga selected yearling sale.
Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale sometimes draws a few entrants from overseas, but few yearlings have traveled as far as Hip 95, which was bred in Korea, did to get into the 2015 auction's catalog
Negligee returned to the site of her former glory and made news again Jan. 10.
A strapping son of A.P. Indy, named Pyramid Indy, brought $1.2 million to kick off the opening session of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale.
Mary Delaney has not been in top form since April, but a return trip to her favorite racetrack might be just what the doctor ordered, as the 4-year-old Hennessy filly looks to get back to her winning ways Dec. 1 in the $50,000 Holiday Inaugural at Turfway Park.
Synthetic surface specialist Mary Delaney took the lead shortly after the start and never looked back Wednesday to take Keeneland's Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. II) in impressive fashion.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Belterra to Honor the late Harry Holcomb
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby