Negligee returned to the site of her former glory and made news again Jan. 10.
A strapping son of A.P. Indy, named Pyramid Indy, brought $1.2 million to kick off the opening session of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale.
Mary Delaney has not been in top form since April, but a return trip to her favorite racetrack might be just what the doctor ordered, as the 4-year-old Hennessy filly looks to get back to her winning ways Dec. 1 in the $50,000 Holiday Inaugural at Turfway Park.
Synthetic surface specialist Mary Delaney took the lead shortly after the start and never looked back Wednesday to take Keeneland's Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. II) in impressive fashion.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming