Bill Currin will put Stormello on a FedEx flight early Wednesday morning that will take his 3-year-old colt from Southern California to Florida for Saturday's Fountain of Youth Stakes.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) today announced that FedEx has joined the NTRA group purchasing program. The portfolio of FedEx services includes overnight shipping, express and ground package delivery, charter and critical shipments, freight shipping, e-commerce and supply chain management.
The lure of the racetrack, and what can be done to make it a more attractive entertainment option, was part of the focus during the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes