Bill Currin will put Stormello on a FedEx flight early Wednesday morning that will take his 3-year-old colt from Southern California to Florida for Saturday's Fountain of Youth Stakes.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) today announced that FedEx has joined the NTRA group purchasing program. The portfolio of FedEx services includes overnight shipping, express and ground package delivery, charter and critical shipments, freight shipping, e-commerce and supply chain management.
The lure of the racetrack, and what can be done to make it a more attractive entertainment option, was part of the focus during the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah
- Cassatt Takes Advantage of Big Zia Park Day
- Motion Shipper Appealing Cat in Del Mar Debut
- Napravnik Among Five Woolf Award Finalists
- Churchill to Resume Live Racing Nov. 21
- Rockridge Stud Announces 2015 Stallion Fees
- Woodbine, Horsemen Announce 2015 Calendar
- UC-Davis Seeks Horse Management Survey Input