Bill Currin will put Stormello on a FedEx flight early Wednesday morning that will take his 3-year-old colt from Southern California to Florida for Saturday's Fountain of Youth Stakes.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) today announced that FedEx has joined the NTRA group purchasing program. The portfolio of FedEx services includes overnight shipping, express and ground package delivery, charter and critical shipments, freight shipping, e-commerce and supply chain management.
The lure of the racetrack, and what can be done to make it a more attractive entertainment option, was part of the focus during the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Shedding My Mask
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- A Great Ambassador
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride