Bill Currin will put Stormello on a FedEx flight early Wednesday morning that will take his 3-year-old colt from Southern California to Florida for Saturday's Fountain of Youth Stakes.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) today announced that FedEx has joined the NTRA group purchasing program. The portfolio of FedEx services includes overnight shipping, express and ground package delivery, charter and critical shipments, freight shipping, e-commerce and supply chain management.
- By Tom LaMarra
The lure of the racetrack, and what can be done to make it a more attractive entertainment option, was part of the focus during the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's annual meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale