Federal Trial, a graded stakes winner on turf, has been retired and will stand in 2002 at Justaplain Farm near Cochranville, Penn. He will stand as the property of Bridlewood Farm for $2,000 ($1,500 for Pennsylvania-breds).
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby