Two members of Congress introduced legislation May 4 authorizing penalties for those caught using performance-enhancing drugs in racehorses.
Antitrust regulators cleared security-software maker Macrovision Corp.'s $2.8 billion purchase of television listings company Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc., a government agency recently announced.
A complaint was filed with the Federal Trade Commission Thursday against Magna Entertainment Corp. for allegedly violating anti-trust laws with its new restrictive account-wagering policy.
Most Popular Stories
- Calculator Wins in Santa Anita Return
- Ziconic Set for Debut at Santa Anita
- Frank Conversation Wins El Camino Real Derby
- Tara's Tango Gets Up in Santa Maria
- Airoforce, Mo Tom Top Risen Star
- Tepin Flawless in Endeavour
- Bolo Upsets Obviously in Arcadia Stakes
- Reload Fires in 2016 Debut, Wins Tampa Bay
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Sunland Hopes to Race Feb. 26 Despite EHV-1