While the icy wonderland that has blanketed the Bluegrass region left more than 600,000 Kentuckians without power the week of Jan. 25, Thoroughbred farm managers are doing all they can to keep their operations functional and safe in spite of property damage and lack of electricity.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies