The clearance rate improved at the Arqana February mixed sale at Saint-Cloud in France, rising to 68% this year from 58.3% in 2010, and the number sold increased to 166 from 127.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Divisidero, Bolo Square Off in Belmont Derby
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.