Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's winter mixed sale will be held over two days, Feb. 8-9, in Lexington. The catalog features 534 entries, but Fasig-Tipton will accept selected entries on an approval basis for its supplemental catalog.
Participants in the February select juvenile auction were pleased with the changes in track maintenance, saying horses were less sore after the under tack show.
Gross rises 40.2% while average price increases 3% from a year ago.
Tattersalls has cataloged 222 lots for its February mixed sale, which will be held Feb. 5 in England. The catalog can be viewed online at www.tattersalls.com.
Times were sizzling Sunday in Central Florida as the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. held its first under tack show for a juvenile auction over its new Safetrack synthetic surface.
The number of horses is down for the OBS February juvenile auction.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's February select sale of 2-year-olds in training will be conducted in Central Florida for the second year in 2008 instead of returning to its former site, Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- NYRA Outlines Belmont Traffic-Flow Plan
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Trainer Baffert, on American Pharoah's Breeze
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76