Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's winter mixed sale will be held over two days, Feb. 8-9, in Lexington. The catalog features 534 entries, but Fasig-Tipton will accept selected entries on an approval basis for its supplemental catalog.
Participants in the February select juvenile auction were pleased with the changes in track maintenance, saying horses were less sore after the under tack show.
Gross rises 40.2% while average price increases 3% from a year ago.
Tattersalls has cataloged 222 lots for its February mixed sale, which will be held Feb. 5 in England. The catalog can be viewed online at www.tattersalls.com.
Times were sizzling Sunday in Central Florida as the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. held its first under tack show for a juvenile auction over its new Safetrack synthetic surface.
The number of horses is down for the OBS February juvenile auction.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's February select sale of 2-year-olds in training will be conducted in Central Florida for the second year in 2008 instead of returning to its former site, Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts