A Kentucky state judge has ruled on a summary judgment in favor of Stan Fulton in his lawsuit against Stonewall Farm Stallions, saying the stud farm owes the horseman and racetrack owner more than $800,000 on the sale of sire It's No Joke.
Hardacre Farm's Kiss the Kid took command turning for home and held off the late charge of Wheels Up At Noon to take the $150,000 Cliff Hanger Stakes (gr. IIIT) at the Meadowlands in New Jersey Oct. 10.
Gary Tanaka's overlooked Eccentric slipped through along the inside to overtake Ball Four in the final furlong to win the $150,000 Fayette (gr. III) on Polytrack by three quarters of a length on closing day of the Keeneland fall meet Saturday.
A.P. Arrow faces a near capacity field of 12 rivals in Saturday's $150,000 Fayette (gr. III) for 3-year-olds and up at 1 1/8 miles on closing day of Keenland's fall meet.
Alumni Hall outran the outsider On Thin Ice through the stretch to win the $150,000 Fayette Stakes (gr. III) Saturday as Keeneland ended its 17-day fall meeting.
Tenpins returns to Keeneland Saturday in hopes of repeating his victory last year in the $150,000 Fayette Stakes (gr. III), the final feature of the fall meeting at the Lexington, Ky., track.
Helen Alexander's homebred Connected, next-to-last after the opening half-mile, rallied through the stretch Saturday to catch 4-5 favorite Broken Vow in Keeneland's $166,950 Fayette Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer