A Kentucky state judge has ruled on a summary judgment in favor of Stan Fulton in his lawsuit against Stonewall Farm Stallions, saying the stud farm owes the horseman and racetrack owner more than $800,000 on the sale of sire It's No Joke.
Hardacre Farm's Kiss the Kid took command turning for home and held off the late charge of Wheels Up At Noon to take the $150,000 Cliff Hanger Stakes (gr. IIIT) at the Meadowlands in New Jersey Oct. 10.
Gary Tanaka's overlooked Eccentric slipped through along the inside to overtake Ball Four in the final furlong to win the $150,000 Fayette (gr. III) on Polytrack by three quarters of a length on closing day of the Keeneland fall meet Saturday.
A.P. Arrow faces a near capacity field of 12 rivals in Saturday's $150,000 Fayette (gr. III) for 3-year-olds and up at 1 1/8 miles on closing day of Keenland's fall meet.
Alumni Hall outran the outsider On Thin Ice through the stretch to win the $150,000 Fayette Stakes (gr. III) Saturday as Keeneland ended its 17-day fall meeting.
Tenpins returns to Keeneland Saturday in hopes of repeating his victory last year in the $150,000 Fayette Stakes (gr. III), the final feature of the fall meeting at the Lexington, Ky., track.
Helen Alexander's homebred Connected, next-to-last after the opening half-mile, rallied through the stretch Saturday to catch 4-5 favorite Broken Vow in Keeneland's $166,950 Fayette Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- The Week in Photos for 11/29/2014
- What's Going On Here: Going National
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark