Fast Decision, who is bred similarly to former leading sire Thunder Gulch, has been relocated to Landlock Equine Center near Coushatta, La.
Peter F. Karches, former co-chairman of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), died while hospitalized in Boston, Mass. April 13 from chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the most common form of adult leukemia.
The first foal sired by graded stakes winner Fast Decision is a colt born Jan. 17 at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
Graded stakes winner Fast Decision, who is bred on a similar cross as leading sire Thunder Gulch, will enter stud at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
On Saturday, Sunday Break will make his first start for Drysdale since finishing third in Aqueduct's Wood Memorial (gr. I) on April 13, when he goes to post in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at nine furlongs.
Fast Decision rallies strongly to win the Withers; trainer Christophe Clement takes both stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps