Fast Decision, who is bred similarly to former leading sire Thunder Gulch, has been relocated to Landlock Equine Center near Coushatta, La.
Peter F. Karches, former co-chairman of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), died while hospitalized in Boston, Mass. April 13 from chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the most common form of adult leukemia.
The first foal sired by graded stakes winner Fast Decision is a colt born Jan. 17 at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
Graded stakes winner Fast Decision, who is bred on a similar cross as leading sire Thunder Gulch, will enter stud at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
On Saturday, Sunday Break will make his first start for Drysdale since finishing third in Aqueduct's Wood Memorial (gr. I) on April 13, when he goes to post in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at nine furlongs.
Fast Decision rallies strongly to win the Withers; trainer Christophe Clement takes both stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.