Fast Decision, who is bred similarly to former leading sire Thunder Gulch, has been relocated to Landlock Equine Center near Coushatta, La.
Peter F. Karches, former co-chairman of the New York Racing Association (NYRA), died while hospitalized in Boston, Mass. April 13 from chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the most common form of adult leukemia.
The first foal sired by graded stakes winner Fast Decision is a colt born Jan. 17 at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
Graded stakes winner Fast Decision, who is bred on a similar cross as leading sire Thunder Gulch, will enter stud at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
On Saturday, Sunday Break will make his first start for Drysdale since finishing third in Aqueduct's Wood Memorial (gr. I) on April 13, when he goes to post in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at nine furlongs.
Fast Decision rallies strongly to win the Withers; trainer Christophe Clement takes both stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow