Sires of earners of $250,000 or more from 2011-13 crops
Eric Mitchell provides results from session 2 as well as combined results from the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Sale. Listen to an emotional Boyd Browning provide reflection on this year's sale and hear why the sale was so strong. watch video
Tapit struck again at the Aug. 10 session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale when one of his colts brought $2 million.
Eric Mitchell recaps the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Sale, including the major numbers of the sale, and highlights some of the top hips. Watch Video
The colt was the first yearling to break the half-million-dollar mark during the second session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Select yearling sale.
As the first horse entered the ring for the final session of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga yearling sale Thursday evening, the power went out. Auxiliary generators quickly restored the blacked-out conditions to the sales pavilion, but it was four big-priced horses in the ring as the evening progressed that knocked the lights out of all previous sale records for gross and average.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- UAE Derby Features Japan's Kentucky Derby Qualifier
- Strong US contingent in Golden Shaheen
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale