Club educates people about the Thoroughbred industry and is designed to attract new participants to the horse business.
Bialy is first horse to carry the club's silver and teal colors.
First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Katie's Kiss First Winner for Kantharos
- Taghrooda Flies to King George Triumph
- No Lasix for Social Inclusion in Haskell
- Samraat Headed Back to Saratoga After Surgery
- Trainer, Jock Team for South African Double
- Keeneland's Historical Racing Plans Delayed
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape