Club educates people about the Thoroughbred industry and is designed to attract new participants to the horse business.
Bialy is first horse to carry the club's silver and teal colors.
First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Aqueduct Cancels Live Racing for Feb. 14
- Ziconic Set for Debut at Santa Anita
- Calculator Wins in Santa Anita Return
- Frank Conversation Wins El Camino Real Derby
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Airoforce, Mo Tom Top Risen Star
- Tepin Flawless in Endeavour
- Reload Fires in 2016 Debut, Wins Tampa Bay
- Tara's Tango Gets Up in Santa Maria