Club educates people about the Thoroughbred industry and is designed to attract new participants to the horse business.
Bialy is first horse to carry the club's silver and teal colors.
First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby