Twenty-four hours after the Breeders' Cup at Santa Anita Park, the race results were casting a bright glow at the Fasig-Tipton November and Keeneland November mixed sales in Lexington.
Millionaire She's All In won a record fourth consecutive edition of the Oklahoma Classics Distaff and closed the curtain on a stellar racing career Oct. 18 on a night of divisional stakes racing at Remington Park.
Contested, a dual grade I-winning daughter of Ghostzapper, brought the highest price during the first two hours of the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton November sale when she fetched $2.3 million as Hip No. 41.
West Point Thoroughbreds' 5-year-old mare Belle of the Hall will head to California for the $1 million Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park Nov. 3, the partnership group announced Oct. 23.
Win Crafty Lady, producer of grade I winner Harmony Lodge and grade II winner Graeme Hall who is in foal to Giant's Causeway, brought a final bid of $900,000 to top the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky selected fall mixed sale Sunday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Broken Sword Never Looks Back in Bayakoa Win
- Apprentice Jockey Vanessa Fry Wins Her First
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Ed Dunlop - Red Cadeaux
- Exit Stage Left Stays Unbeaten in Gold Rush
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab