Twenty-four hours after the Breeders' Cup at Santa Anita Park, the race results were casting a bright glow at the Fasig-Tipton November and Keeneland November mixed sales in Lexington.
Millionaire She's All In won a record fourth consecutive edition of the Oklahoma Classics Distaff and closed the curtain on a stellar racing career Oct. 18 on a night of divisional stakes racing at Remington Park.
Contested, a dual grade I-winning daughter of Ghostzapper, brought the highest price during the first two hours of the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton November sale when she fetched $2.3 million as Hip No. 41.
West Point Thoroughbreds' 5-year-old mare Belle of the Hall will head to California for the $1 million Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park Nov. 3, the partnership group announced Oct. 23.
Win Crafty Lady, producer of grade I winner Harmony Lodge and grade II winner Graeme Hall who is in foal to Giant's Causeway, brought a final bid of $900,000 to top the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky selected fall mixed sale Sunday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog