La La's Cookin, a 2-year-old daughter of Harlan's Holiday, has been added as a supplemental entry to the Dec. 3 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December Mixed Sale.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale ended on an upbeat note in Maryland on Tuesday, with modest increases in its average and median prices. However, a significant decrease in the number of horses sold produced a decline in gross revenue.
The stakes-producing mare Buckles and Kinks sold for $90,000 on Sunday to top the first session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale in Timonium, Md. Edward F. Schuler purchased the 7-year-old daughter of Waquoit from Walnut Green, agent for the estate of Nancy L. Bayard.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys