Gross, average, and median at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale saw deceases at the one-day auction.
La La's Cookin, a 2-year-old daughter of Harlan's Holiday, has been added as a supplemental entry to the Dec. 3 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December Mixed Sale.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale ended on an upbeat note in Maryland on Tuesday, with modest increases in its average and median prices. However, a significant decrease in the number of horses sold produced a decline in gross revenue.
The stakes-producing mare Buckles and Kinks sold for $90,000 on Sunday to top the first session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale in Timonium, Md. Edward F. Schuler purchased the 7-year-old daughter of Waquoit from Walnut Green, agent for the estate of Nancy L. Bayard.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6
- Chanceland Farm Take Top Awards at MHBA Yearling Show
- XBTV Earns Two Telly Awards for its Coverage of Pegasus
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby