Gross, average, and median at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale saw deceases at the one-day auction.
La La's Cookin, a 2-year-old daughter of Harlan's Holiday, has been added as a supplemental entry to the Dec. 3 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December Mixed Sale.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale ended on an upbeat note in Maryland on Tuesday, with modest increases in its average and median prices. However, a significant decrease in the number of horses sold produced a decline in gross revenue.
The stakes-producing mare Buckles and Kinks sold for $90,000 on Sunday to top the first session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale in Timonium, Md. Edward F. Schuler purchased the 7-year-old daughter of Waquoit from Walnut Green, agent for the estate of Nancy L. Bayard.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule