After starting slowly, the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale took off after about two hours, with two mares bringing in excess of seven figures in quick succession.
A small catalogue of boutique offerings combined with a dash of confidence from sale company officials and consignors could be the just the right recipe for the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select sale. The one-day auction begins at 3 p.m. at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Amongst all the equine sapphires and emeralds selling at the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale, breeders are also going to be offered the chance to buy the equine equivalent of the Hope Diamond.
Most Popular Stories
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Power Alert Seeks Riches at Evangeline Downs
- That Handicapping Show: Belmont Preview
- Groupie Doll's First Foal's Homecoming