"It wasn't spectacular, but it was OK, and that was better than I expected," said consignor Mark Taylor, summing up the performance of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select auction.
Hammer Time's Deirdre Biles reviews the results of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select Yearling Sale. Read Blog
A daughter of Exchange Rate named Wicked Exchange, purchased for $375,000 by Zayat Stables, is the top-priced offering to pass through the sale ring on day two of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale. The $375,000 price tag established a new high price for the sale. The previous top price was $330,000 for a son of first-crop sire Unforgettable Max, purchased by Hidden Brook Farm, agent for Paul Pompa Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin