"It wasn't spectacular, but it was OK, and that was better than I expected," said consignor Mark Taylor, summing up the performance of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select auction.
Hammer Time's Deirdre Biles reviews the results of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select Yearling Sale. Read Blog
A daughter of Exchange Rate named Wicked Exchange, purchased for $375,000 by Zayat Stables, is the top-priced offering to pass through the sale ring on day two of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale. The $375,000 price tag established a new high price for the sale. The previous top price was $330,000 for a son of first-crop sire Unforgettable Max, purchased by Hidden Brook Farm, agent for Paul Pompa Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines