"It wasn't spectacular, but it was OK, and that was better than I expected," said consignor Mark Taylor, summing up the performance of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select auction.
Hammer Time's Deirdre Biles reviews the results of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select Yearling Sale. Read Blog
A daughter of Exchange Rate named Wicked Exchange, purchased for $375,000 by Zayat Stables, is the top-priced offering to pass through the sale ring on day two of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale. The $375,000 price tag established a new high price for the sale. The previous top price was $330,000 for a son of first-crop sire Unforgettable Max, purchased by Hidden Brook Farm, agent for Paul Pompa Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Bold Conquest Not Likely for Derby AE List
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund Gets a Bath
- NY to Consider Rule on Decoupled Entries
- Clabes Appointed Executive Director of KEEP
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Bill Cooke & Calumet Farm's Trophy Collection
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires