Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 338 yearlings for the 2012 July Sale of selected yearlings at its Newtown Paddocks headquarters in Lexington, Ky., an increase of nearly 12% over last year's catalog.
The Fasig-Tipton July sale Monday and Tuesday offered public-auction buyers the first opportunity to acquire yearlings of stallions represented by their first crops.
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence