Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 338 yearlings for the 2012 July Sale of selected yearlings at its Newtown Paddocks headquarters in Lexington, Ky., an increase of nearly 12% over last year's catalog.
The Fasig-Tipton July sale Monday and Tuesday offered public-auction buyers the first opportunity to acquire yearlings of stallions represented by their first crops.
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Jara's Sister to Make Panama Riding Debut
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?