Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 338 yearlings for the 2012 July Sale of selected yearlings at its Newtown Paddocks headquarters in Lexington, Ky., an increase of nearly 12% over last year's catalog.
The Fasig-Tipton July sale Monday and Tuesday offered public-auction buyers the first opportunity to acquire yearlings of stallions represented by their first crops.
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Another Chapter for John Nerud
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Oaklawn Park Cancels Feb. 28 Racing