Ian Tapp recaps the Fasig-Tipton July Yearling Sale, including comments from buyers and sellers, and from Reed Ringler of Fasig-Tipton. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 338 yearlings for the 2012 July Sale of selected yearlings at its Newtown Paddocks headquarters in Lexington, Ky., an increase of nearly 12% over last year's catalog.
The Fasig-Tipton July sale Monday and Tuesday offered public-auction buyers the first opportunity to acquire yearlings of stallions represented by their first crops.
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value