Sale executives and consignors are feeling optimistic about Fasig-Tipton's July select yearling sale, which kicks off the major yearling auction season in Lexington July 14 starting at 10 a.m. EDT.
Fasig-Tipton has announced plans for a full day of auction activities July 14, when it holds the annual yearling and summer selected horses of racing age sales in Lexington.
Two more graded stakes-winning mares have been added to the horses of racing age session of the Fasig-Tipton sale in Lexington July 15.
Esther Marr recaps the Fasig-Tipton July Yearling Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency Watch Video
A group of commercial breeders have combined to form a new public sales agency, Select Sales LLC, which plans to offer its first consignment at this year's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling sale in July.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Jockey Suspended After Drug Positive
- Chuckas to Resign as President of MJC
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm