Fasig-Tipton's July yearling sale opens the yearling auction season with mixed figures and a $550,000 sale-topper, a Cowboy Cal half brother to Hoppertunity and three-quarters brother to Executiveprivilege.
Fasig-Tipton hopes to build on the success of last year's inaugural July horses of racing age sale, which immediately follows the select yearling sale July 14.
Pete Bradley of Bradley Thoroughbreds gives a buyer's perspective of the Fasig Tipton July sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales. Watch Video
Fasig-Tipton has made minor adjustments to the timing and format of its 2010 Kentucky July selected yearling sale, which will be held at Newtown Paddocks near Lexington on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 13 and 14.
Beginning with its July sale, Fasig-Tipton Company will offer consignors the opportunity to contribute to organizations benefiting retired racehorses through its Blue Horse Charities.
Most Popular Stories
- The Big Beast Sharp in Winning Return
- Daredevil Still Ready for Rescheduled Swale
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe
- El Kabeir Breezes for Gotham
- Cavalryman Dies After Injury at Meydan
- Gulfstream Announces Summer Stakes Program
- French Group I Winner Creator Dies at 29