Fasig-Tipton's July yearling sale opens the yearling auction season with mixed figures and a $550,000 sale-topper, a Cowboy Cal half brother to Hoppertunity and three-quarters brother to Executiveprivilege.
Fasig-Tipton hopes to build on the success of last year's inaugural July horses of racing age sale, which immediately follows the select yearling sale July 14.
Pete Bradley of Bradley Thoroughbreds gives a buyer's perspective of the Fasig Tipton July sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales. Watch Video
Fasig-Tipton has made minor adjustments to the timing and format of its 2010 Kentucky July selected yearling sale, which will be held at Newtown Paddocks near Lexington on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 13 and 14.
Beginning with its July sale, Fasig-Tipton Company will offer consignors the opportunity to contribute to organizations benefiting retired racehorses through its Blue Horse Charities.
Most Popular Stories
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Figures Decline at F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Two-Time Gr. I Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- Rosalind to Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Desormeaux to Hospital After Kick by Horse
- Simulcast Conference: HD Options Progressing
- Record Prize Money Expected for NHC, NHC Tour
- Kay Outlines Recent Successes to NYRA Board