Fasig-Tipton's July yearling sale opens the yearling auction season with mixed figures and a $550,000 sale-topper, a Cowboy Cal half brother to Hoppertunity and three-quarters brother to Executiveprivilege.
Fasig-Tipton hopes to build on the success of last year's inaugural July horses of racing age sale, which immediately follows the select yearling sale July 14.
Pete Bradley of Bradley Thoroughbreds gives a buyer's perspective of the Fasig Tipton July sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales. Watch Video
Fasig-Tipton has made minor adjustments to the timing and format of its 2010 Kentucky July selected yearling sale, which will be held at Newtown Paddocks near Lexington on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 13 and 14.
Beginning with its July sale, Fasig-Tipton Company will offer consignors the opportunity to contribute to organizations benefiting retired racehorses through its Blue Horse Charities.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Fields Shaping Up for Wood Memorial Day
- Gulfstream Should Have Lucrative FL Derby Day
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Castellano Gears Up for Busy FL Derby Day
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute