Trainer Laura de Seroux went to $230,000 for a bay colt by Richter Scale in the final hour of Monday's opening session of the two-day Fasig-Tipton fall yearling sale at Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
The yearling market continued to hold strong as the 2003 Fasig-Tipton Fall yearling sale concluded Tuesday night at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington, Ky. with across the board gains in each category.
The steamroller known as the 2003 yearling market continued to roll along at full power during the opening session of the two-day 2003 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky yearling sale at the company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look