Trainer Laura de Seroux went to $230,000 for a bay colt by Richter Scale in the final hour of Monday's opening session of the two-day Fasig-Tipton fall yearling sale at Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
The yearling market continued to hold strong as the 2003 Fasig-Tipton Fall yearling sale concluded Tuesday night at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington, Ky. with across the board gains in each category.
The steamroller known as the 2003 yearling market continued to roll along at full power during the opening session of the two-day 2003 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky yearling sale at the company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
A Grand Slam colt out of the Lyphard mare Pracer bought a session-high price of $140,000 to top the final day of the 2002 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The colt, which was consigned by Woods Edge Farm, was purchased by the Fustok family's Buckram Oak Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days