Trainer Laura de Seroux went to $230,000 for a bay colt by Richter Scale in the final hour of Monday's opening session of the two-day Fasig-Tipton fall yearling sale at Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
The yearling market continued to hold strong as the 2003 Fasig-Tipton Fall yearling sale concluded Tuesday night at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington, Ky. with across the board gains in each category.
The steamroller known as the 2003 yearling market continued to roll along at full power during the opening session of the two-day 2003 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky yearling sale at the company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
A Grand Slam colt out of the Lyphard mare Pracer bought a session-high price of $140,000 to top the final day of the 2002 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The colt, which was consigned by Woods Edge Farm, was purchased by the Fustok family's Buckram Oak Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup