Trainer Laura de Seroux went to $230,000 for a bay colt by Richter Scale in the final hour of Monday's opening session of the two-day Fasig-Tipton fall yearling sale at Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
The yearling market continued to hold strong as the 2003 Fasig-Tipton Fall yearling sale concluded Tuesday night at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington, Ky. with across the board gains in each category.
The steamroller known as the 2003 yearling market continued to roll along at full power during the opening session of the two-day 2003 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky yearling sale at the company's Newtown Paddocks in Lexington.
A Grand Slam colt out of the Lyphard mare Pracer bought a session-high price of $140,000 to top the final day of the 2002 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearling sale. The colt, which was consigned by Woods Edge Farm, was purchased by the Fustok family's Buckram Oak Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro