Fasig-Tipton Co. is partnering with the Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP) to sponsor its equine activities funding program throughout the state in 2014.
Fasig-Tipton closes out its 2-year-olds in training sale season with the annual Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training May 19-20 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.
The Fasig-Tipton Texas Yearling Sale has been moved to Oct. 13 from its originally scheduled date of Aug. 25, to be held at the Texas Thoroughbred Sales Pavilion on the grounds of Lone Star Park near Dallas.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator