Fasig-Tipton Co. is partnering with the Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP) to sponsor its equine activities funding program throughout the state in 2014.
Fasig-Tipton closes out its 2-year-olds in training sale season with the annual Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training May 19-20 at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium.
The Fasig-Tipton Texas Yearling Sale has been moved to Oct. 13 from its originally scheduled date of Aug. 25, to be held at the Texas Thoroughbred Sales Pavilion on the grounds of Lone Star Park near Dallas.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- First Reported Winner for Pleasant Strike
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies